Business of Information Technology  >   Business Processes  >   Sales  >  

Teleselling

RSS Feed   
Teleselling Reports
 
Getting Sales Dialed In: Improving Process Efficiencies and Increasing Sales Using RingCentral
sponsored by RingCentral
PRESENTATION TRANSCRIPT: This presentation transcript explores how cloud-based telephony can help increase call efficiency, improve manageability, and ensure that a sales opportunity is never missed.
Posted: 29 Oct 2012 | Published: 29 Oct 2012

TOPICS: 
RingCentral

The Mind of Successful Sales Leadership: How to Use Better Thinking to Get Better Results from Sales People and Processes
sponsored by Herrmann
WHITE PAPER: Forrester reported that only 8% of companies share tight alignment between their sales and marketing teams. So, what does this mean for the other 92%? In this white paper, learn how to resolve misalignment by putting your team's diverse brainpower to work, and explore the benefits of Herrmann's Whole Brain Model.
Posted: 19 Feb 2019 | Published: 31 Dec 2017

TOPICS: 
Herrmann

Six Steps to Managed Services Success
sponsored by ConnectWise
WHITE PAPER: As a managed service provider, the most uncertain times are when your business is expanding, that's why you need a growth plan. Inside, learn 6 steps to finding success with your managed services.
Posted: 13 Mar 2018 | Published: 19 Feb 2018

TOPICS: 
ConnectWise

How E-Signatures are Accelerating the Sales Process
sponsored by Adobe Inc
RESOURCE: Learn about Adobe e-signature technology and how it makes documents visible, verifiable, and fully digital for fast-paced sales processes.
Posted: 18 Sep 2017 | Published: 31 Dec 2015

TOPICS: 
Adobe Inc

Lessons from the Front Lines: Making ABM Work for You
sponsored by TechTarget
PRESENTATION: This presentation draws on TechTarget's experience supporting 300+ ABM implementations to help marketers break down the complexities of Account-based marketing and simplify execution. Read on to understand best practices and lessons learned based on real life customer use cases.
Posted: 27 Nov 2018 | Published: 31 Mar 2017

TOPICS: 
TechTarget

Connected Field Service with Microsoft: Transforming the Customer Experience
sponsored by Microsoft
EBOOK: In this e-book, learn about connected field service tools and find out how manufacturers can transform their products and services, while improving customer satisfaction. Explore how 5 organizations are transforming their field service and deepening customer loyalty with end-to-end field connected field service tools.
Posted: 17 Oct 2018 | Published: 17 Oct 2018

TOPICS: 
Microsoft

Best Practices for Creating Quota-Busting Sales Reps
sponsored by Oracle Corporation
EGUIDE: Research shows that sales reps are not delivering revenue performance that their managers are counting on. In this expert e-guide, uncover the latest strategies and technologies to help your sales reps transition from always coming up short to crushing their sales quota.
Posted: 03 Feb 2016 | Published: 29 Jan 2016

TOPICS: 
Oracle Corporation

Salesforce Wave Yet to Reach Crest
sponsored by SearchBusinessAnalytics
EBOOK: Salesforce's Wave Analytics Cloud has yet to crash into a large consumer base, but the platform might be gaining ground on wider adoption.
Posted: 25 Mar 2016 | Published: 18 Mar 2016

TOPICS: 
SearchBusinessAnalytics

Creating Personalized Experiences with Real-Time Insights for CEM
sponsored by OpenText
EGUIDE: Creating an engaging and unified multichannel customer experience is a top priority, but many companies find themselves scrambling to adapt. In this expert e-guide, discover how to generate key customer insights in real-time and learn about 4 ways to create personalized experiences.
Posted: 28 Mar 2017 | Published: 21 Mar 2017

TOPICS: 
OpenText

BPM-Led Strategies for App Modernization and Robotic Process Automation
sponsored by HelpSystems
EGUIDE: In this e-guide, expert consultant Tom Nolle explores how organizations can leverage BPM to modernize legacy apps effectively. Discover how workflows, APIs, and microservices fit into this framework and your modernization implementation. Plus, learn how BPM will support robotic process automation for the evolving world of IoT and mobile.
Posted: 27 Feb 2017 | Published: 22 Feb 2017

TOPICS: 
HelpSystems
 

About TechTarget:

TechTarget provides enterprise IT professionals with the information they need to perform their jobs - from developing strategy, to making cost-effective IT purchase decisions and managing their organizations' IT projects - with its network of technology-specific Web sites, events and magazines

All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2019, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement