MIS

RSS Feed   
MIS Reports
 
The changing role of the CIO
sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
EGUIDE: Read this e-guide on the changing role of the CIO to learn about the challenges and opportunities facing modern CIOs and the leadership skills they need to stay relevant in a digital age.
Posted: 12 Mar 2020 | Published: 12 Mar 2020

ComputerWeekly.com

CIO Guide: Five Essentials of a Secure Modern Workplace
sponsored by Avanade
WHITE PAPER: Modern digitally connected workplaces usher in a slew of new security challenges. There is some good news, however. Jump into this guide to learn the 5 tips that will help your security policies keep up to speed with expanding and evolving workplace IT environments.
Posted: 25 Mar 2020 | Published: 25 Mar 2020

Avanade

Intel Data Center Blocks for Cloud
sponsored by Arrow Electronics, Inc.
VIDEO: With Intel Data Center Blocks for Cloud, you can simplify your IT modernization efforts and greatly accelerate your ability to deploy your own on-premise cloud storage infrastructure. Access this video to learn how employing a hyperconverged infrastructure from Intel can improve your cloud storage while meeting 3 key requirements.
Posted: 22 May 2020 | Premiered: 07 Nov 2019

Arrow Electronics, Inc.

Transforming IT Operations to Enable Better Business Outcomes
sponsored by Hitachi Vantara
ANALYST REPORT: Access this ESG paper to learn how enterprises are harnessing AI and ML to drive more intelligent operations in their businesses, including aiding admins in real-time collection and analyzing constantly generated telemetry data across the infrastructure.
Posted: 19 May 2020 | Published: 31 Dec 2019

Hitachi Vantara

Constellation Research: Oracle Exadata X8 Turns 10
sponsored by Oracle and Intel®
WHITE PAPER: From addressing 5 common computing platform buyer challenges to understanding 6 trends to key in on, this resource is both a crash course on where Oracle Exadata has been and a road map to where it’s going. Jump into this resource to start your journey through the progress of Oracle’s Exadata.
Posted: 13 Mar 2020 | Published: 13 Mar 2020

Oracle and Intel®

Research Identifies Key Digital Transformation Ingredients
sponsored by Avanade
RESEARCH CONTENT: Digital transformation is omnipresent within modern business goals, but not all organizations are focusing on the dimensions of digital transformation that they should be. Save a copy of this research report to read through data and recommendations on how to embrace digital transformation goals with tactical and future-ready strategy.
Posted: 27 Mar 2020 | Published: 27 Mar 2020

Avanade

Modern ITOps Best Practices vs. Hybrid IT
sponsored by Beta Systems
EGUIDE: Download a copy of this expert E-Guide to learn about the latest and emerging IT ops, networking, and CMDB practices being used to tackle hybrid infrastructure management responsibilities, including a look at infrastructure-as-code (IaC) and configuration-as-code (CaC) tools.
Posted: 26 Mar 2020 | Published: 26 Mar 2020

Beta Systems

Enabling & Optimizing a Remote Workforce
sponsored by ConnectWise
EBOOK: Dive into this eBook chapter to uncover resources and tips for managing a newly remote workforce as an MSP, reducing the potential for chaos, and ensuring your clients have the capabilities to remain productive and profitable throughout the crisis.
Posted: 11 May 2020 | Published: 11 May 2020

ConnectWise

5 Keys to Successful Digital Transformation
sponsored by Citrix
ANALYST BRIEF: According to a recent study from Bain & Co., only 8% of enterprises are actually achieving their planned digital transformation objectives – leaving a whopping 92% of companies struggling to keep up. Inside this executive summary from IDG, learn the top five keys to shifting your enterprise from the 92% into the elite 8%.
Posted: 07 May 2020 | Published: 07 May 2020

TOPICS:  IT Management
Citrix

NXP Accelerates Product Development and Streamlines Service Delivery with ServiceNow
sponsored by ServiceNow
CASE STUDY: Find out how a global manufacturing and engineering firm attained seamless IT services, change controls, and more under a single integrated platform – streamlining the disparate systems their recent expansion initiatives had inadvertently caused.
Posted: 24 Apr 2020 | Published: 20 Jan 2019

ServiceNow
 
Browse by Report Type:
MIS White Papers | MIS Multimedia | MIS IT Downloads

About TechTarget:

TechTarget provides enterprise IT professionals with the information they need to perform their jobs - from developing strategy, to making cost-effective IT purchase decisions and managing their organizations' IT projects - with its network of technology-specific websites, magazines and events.

Definitions:

All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2020, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement  | Do Not Sell My Personal Info