This resource is no longer available
AWS’s Amazon Connect recognized as a Leader in 2023 Gartner CCaaS Magic Quadrant
Today’s contact center and CX leaders are looking for ways to innovate continuously to deliver exceptional customer and business outcomes.
In 2023, Gartner evaluated Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) vendors to help organizations of all sizes identify the right solution for their contact center.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is named a Leader in the Gartner CCaaS Magic Quadrant for the first time since its cloud contact center solution, Amazon Connect, launched in 2017. In the report, AWS is recognized for its highly customizable Amazon Connect offering, its consumption-based pricing approach, which Gartner notes as being the most agile in the CCaaS market, and its very high level of availability.
Download a complimentary copy of the report to:
- Understand Gartner’s assessment of the top 9 CCaaS vendors
- Discover why Gartner positioned AWS as a Leader and evaluate how Amazon Connect helps companies of all sizes deliver better outcomes with:
- New functionality including Amazon Connect forecasting, capacity planning and scheduling, case management, and agent step-by-step guidance
- Agile consumption-based pricing
- The global reach of AWS cloud infrastructure and an expansive set of consulting and resale partners
- Plan for the future with recommendations and considerations for CCaaS
Download Gartner’s CCaaS Magic Quadrant report now >>