How to manage data more efficiently with an NoSQL database
NoSQL databases store information in JSON documents instead of the columns and rows used by relational databases. As a result, they’re flexible, scalable, and capable of rapidly responding to the data management demands of modern businesses. In this whitepaper you’ll learn how NoSQL enables you to:
- Support thousands or millions of concurrent users
- Deliver highly responsive experiences to a globally distributed base of users
- Keep your applications always available with no downtime
- Easily handle structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Rapidly adapt to changing requirements with frequent updates and new features
Access it here.