eGuide: Understanding the business case for in-memory technology
The truth is, in-memory technologies such as the much-hyped SAP HANA are impressive. Giving businesses the ability to perform analytics in real time on massive data sets from widely varied sources including unstructured data, in-memory technologies present countless opportunities to dramatically alter the way you do business.
But for small to midsize businesses (SMBs) like yours, is in-memory technology really necessary, or even all that advantageous for your immediate needs? Should you consider an investment when SAP rolls out the HANA analytics package for use with Business One ERP late this year?
Check out this e-guide to get expert insight on these questions and learn the inside scoop on the rise of in-memory technology. Inside, discover:
- Expert opinions on the need for in-memory analytics
- Info on how SAP HANA will affect various enterprise resource planning (ERP) products
- A list of other in-memory powered apps that SAP is offering
- Comparison of SAP HANA vs. Oracle Exadata capabilities
- Case studies detailing successful innovations with in-memory analytics
- And more!