Presentation Transcript of APM Best Practices: Real-World Examples of Successful APM Strategies
Learn how Boeing Commercial Aviation Services (CAS) division built a series of best practices and services for all their application support teams to implement performance and availability monitoring services in a secure, scalable, and repeatable way.
This presentation transcript explains how the Boeing CAS division:
- Enabled Application Performance Management for over 160 applications using HP Application Performance Management (part of the Business Availability Center) solution.
- Managed thru organizational changes resulting in less than one percent of user tickets routed to the operations team assigned as trouble tickets
- Achieved application availability of 99.8 percent
- Cut IT costs of over $879,000 per year
- Reduced the mean time to repair incidents by over 90 percent
In addition, you will also get a sneak peak preview of the NEXT HP Application Performance Management 9.0 solution release and Boeing’s initial impressions from using this solution.
Hear from Boeing and HP how to apply these best practices and lessons learned to your IT Operations to increase your critical application availability and reduce downtime. You'll learn why moving to a proactive IT management model can enhance your overall application performance management strategy to achieve business alignment and customer satisfaction.