Disk-Based Backup & Recovery
Using disk as a backup target is now a mainstream solution that is being deployed in many organizations. But you don't want to fall into the same trap of some of your peers by implementing disk-based backup because it's been deemed "the latest thing to do."
Whether you're integrating disk into your existing tape-only environment or augmenting your current disk-based backup infrastructure, disk-based technologies should be utilized for the RIGHT reasons. This Webcast will explain what those reasons are.
Attend this Webcast, led by seasoned storage architects, so you can:
- Learn how to define your disk-based backup strategy around a higher level objective
- Hear which disk-based backup architectures work best under various conditions
- Gain insights from field-proven disk-based backup experts about their front-line experiences and lessons learned
Having designed and deployed dozens of disk-based backup architectures, the experts in this Webcast will provide you with some key takeaways, by covering topics such as:
- Eliminating the hassles of tape
- Shortening RPOs & RTOs
- Better managing backup and recovery processes
- Effective DR testing and compliance
- The buzz surrounding CDP
- How deduplication factors into a disk-based backup strategy
- And more
View this Webcast today.