This resource is no longer available
For too long, data has lived outside of Kubernetes, creating a lot of extra effort and complexity. This O’Reilly e-book details everything you need to know about managing data in Kubernetes, including:
- Learn how to use basic Kubernetes resources to compose data infrastructure
- Automate the deployment and operations of data infrastructure on Kubernetes using tools like Helm and operators
- Evaluate and select data infrastructure technologies for use in your applications
- Integrate data infrastructure technologies into your overall stack
- Explore emerging technologies that will enhance your Kubernetes-based applications in the future
Access the e-book here.