Digitally transform your workplace for hybrid success

Cover Image

Research shows that only 9% of office employees are either in the office full-time or fully remote. The remaining 91% are doing hybrid work.

With this workforce shift comes the need for collaboration spaces and technology, and it has become crucial for offices to reflect these expectations. So, how can organizations best accommodate their employees?

Read this whitepaper from Logitech and Frost & Sullivan to learn how you can turn office space into a differentiated, value-creating asset that employees want to return to — not one they are forced to come back to.

Logitech Inc.
Mar 7, 2023
Mar 7, 2023
Analyst Report
Already a Bitpipe member? Log in here

Download this Analyst Report!