Meta-analysis: 70% reduction in HAPI incidence across 19K+ patients with this monitoring system
This meta-analysis tracks results across eight studies covering more than 34,711 patients, 19,136 of whom were monitored using the LEAF◊ Patient Monitoring System.
See the huge impact the system made on protocol adherence and incidence of pressure injuries.
- 1 randomized controlled trial
- 7 conference abstracts
- Study results included both clinical and health economic data
The LEAF System combines wearable patient sensors with a user interface, offering:
- Personalized care for each patient
- Digital turn reminders (in room and at the nurses’ station)
- Confirmation that patient turns have sufficiently offloaded pressure
- Automatically generated reports that can be used for root cause analysis