Incident Response Report 2022
Last year, ransomware and business email compromise (BEC) accounted for approximately 70% of Unit 42 incident response cases. Given the volume and velocity of these attacks—increasing year over year—it’s imperative you stay on top of attacks and evolve your defense strategy with the threat landscape in mind.
To protect your business, download the “2022 Unit 42 Incident Response Report” to better understand current threat trends, gaining insights into:
- The most prevalent cybercriminal tactics.
- Which industries were the most affected.
- What contributes to attackers’ success.
- Top cybersecurity predictions from our incident responders.
- Actionable recommendations to get ahead of future threats.