A guide to where mainframes fit in the cloud
Far from being legacy IT, the mainframe is a driving force in modern computing. In this e-guide we look at its place in cloud computing.
In spite of the momentum driving public cloud adoption, there remains plenty of workloads that cannot easily be migrated to the public cloud. Whether it is deemed too risky to migrate or reworking legacy code is cost-prohibitive, mainframe computing remains a facet of IT that decision-makers cannot ignore. Download our exclusive e-Guide and read more about:
- Has the cloud caught up with the mainframe?
- Why post-pandemic reskilling must focus on mainframes
- IBM Z as a service brings mainframes closer to hybrid clouds
- IBM z16 tackles financial fraud and quantum hacks
- UK banking giant doubles down on IBM z15 mainframes