This resource is no longer available
Integrating the public cloud with your existing data center infrastructure can be a challenging process, requiring:
- mismatched architectures between on-premises and cloud environments
- different tools, skill sets, operating and security models
- the need to rearchitect applications for public cloud infrastructure
- incompatible hypervisor, networking, storage and management stacks
- the enabling of a remote workforce by provisioning Virtual Desktop Infrastructure in the cloud
- and more.
Read through this data sheet to learn how VMware Cloud on AWS can help you tackle these challenges with its hybrid cloud service.