Building the Data Lakehouse
According to Bill Inmon, the data lakehouse presents an opportunity similar to the early years of the data warehouse market. The lakehouse’s unique ability to combine the data science focus of the data lake with the analytics power of the data warehouse — in an open environment — will unlock incredible value for organizations.
Get your copy to discover the 5 key steps to building a successful data lakehouse:
- Start with the data lake that already manages most of the enterprise data
- Bring quality and governance to your data lake
- Optimize data for fast query performance
- Provide native support for machine learning
- Prevent lock-in by using open data formats and APIs