This resource is no longer available
Connected devices and sensors are changing the way enterprises do business--but their broad deployment requires a comprehensive understanding of where the technology is today as well as where it is going.
This IDC Analyst Connection: The Importance of Cellular Connectivity and 5G Technology to IoT Deployments asks:
- Which connectivity option is best for my IoT project?
- What are the top use cases around cellular-connected IoT?
- What are the benefits and challenges of a hybrid connectivity solution?
- How can I future proof my solutions now to be ready for 5G?
- How do I justify making the 5G investment today if 4G technology is suitable for now?