This resource is no longer available
Cisco solutions are entrenched in most organizations which can give their sales teams the upper hand in negotiations. Many customers overpay. But there’s hope. This eGuide walks you through a 4-point plan to negotiate the best deal. You get:
- A detailed checklist to assess and improve negotiating leverage in your next purchase
- A blueprint that provide a 5-step plan to execute a competitive deal
- Specific competitive solutions you can position to improve your leverage
- Deal communications strategies including what information to share and not to share
- Tips on how to leverage your rep’s compensation plan to entice them to discount
Given Cisco’s strong position as an incumbent supplier, customers are at disadvantage if they don’t have a disciplined approach to planning and negotiating their purchases. Find out how to build a case for the best deal. Get your plan now.