This resource is no longer available
Research indicates 70+% of organizations do not have a formal SAM program. Yet studies also show rigorous SAM programs deliver up to 25% savings on software costs. SAM efforts mitigate software audit risk, optimize deployment and usage, improve deal negotiations, and enhance security. But just adopting a SAM tool is not a silver bullet. View this webinar, "Building a SAM Program - Where to Start," to see how to succeed. Highlights include:
- How to build a SAM program with the right resources, governance, and commitment
- It starts at the top – The importance of executive sponsorship
- Understanding key stakeholders and the Program Charter
- Why perform a SAM Maturity Assessment?
- SAM Toolset considerations