This resource is no longer available

Retire That Noisy '90S Ids, Upgrade To Ng-Ids

Cover

The Verizon DBIR reported only 2.5% of nearly 3,000 breaches investigated originated with a vulnerability exploit that IDS could identify. What about the other 97.5% of attacks sneaking past your preventative defenses? How do you add an in-depth layer against the most prevalent tactics?

NG-IDS aims to fill the gaps left by traditional IDS:

  • Detects attacker’s movement across the kill chain before they do real damage
  • Closes compliance gaps caused by crypto blind spots
  • Catches up to cloud initiatives without impeding the business
  • Saves money & time with one tool to detect, investigate & respond

Read on to learn more about how NG-IDS can streamline investigation & response workflows.

Vendor:
ExtraHop
Posted:
Sep 16, 2021
Published:
Aug 30, 2021
Format:
PDF
Type:
White Paper

This resource is no longer available.