Enabling the Hybrid Future of Work

Enabling the Hybrid Future of Work

Cover

According to recent research conducted by IDC, enterprises expect that only 23% of their workforces will only be working onsite—with the remaining 77% anticipating a hybrid workforce or giving folks the option to work remote or on-site with a flexible schedule.

As a result, organizations are not only responding to business disruptions—they are learning to rapidly adapt.

This IDC report goes into why 2020 made clear the future of work requires resiliency and digs into these future workplace and workspace requirements.

Download your copy to see IDC’s take on these trends and learn how to establish resilient digital workspaces for your users.

Vendor:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Posted:
Oct 15, 2021
Published:
Aug 10, 2021
Format:
PDF
Type:
Analyst Report
Already a Bitpipe member? Log in here

Download this Analyst Report!