If you think your software is secure, get ready to prove it.
Supply Chain Security Guidance
On May 12, 2021, President Joe Biden released an Executive Order (EO) on improving the nation’s cybersecurity.
This EO will have a significant impact on:
- Software and firmware developers
- Chief Product Security Officers (CPSOs)
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Operational Technology (OT) equipment manufacturers
- Medical device/IoMT manufacturers
- Aerospace and defense companies
- The U.S. Energy sector and other critical infrastructure
In this document, learn everything you need to know about the Supply Chain Security components of the EO, what they mean for device manufacturers, and how the Finite State Platform addresses each challenge.