This resource is no longer available
A catalyst for change
Biometrics offer an additional later of security to identify customers but come with a host of privacy and ethical concerns that must be addressed.
In this security newsletter, “The Future of Authentication,” experts discuss the topic of biometrics and answer key industry questions.
Tap into the different articles within this PDF to uncover everything:
- Why do passwords still exist? (pg. 2)
- Pros and cons of behavioral biometrics (pg. 3)
- 5 ways to strengthen your enterprise security (pg. 6)
- Why racial bias in facial recognition still exists (pg. 8)
- 6 common myths about biometrics (pg. 9)