3 strategies to ensure open source compliance
Mitigating IP Risk: Three Strategies to Ensure Open Source Compliance
Using open source comes with a set of obligations — as well as risks. As open source software continues to be adopted at an increasing rate, compliance with open source licenses becomes a more pressing initiative.
Inside Mitigating IP Risk: Three Strategies to Ensure Open Source Compliance, you will find:
- Different types of risks associated with open source licenses
- Top approaches to mitigating risk in open source
- Pros and cons of manual open source audits
- Contrasts between semi-automated and continuous compliance
- Emerging trends in mitigating open source risk
Read on to learn more.