Digital transformation that benefits the customer

Dropbox and Salesforce: Dow Jones Shares Their Digital Transformation Strategy

Cover

On average, 60% of an employee’s work time is spent sharing and searching for the data they need to do their job, according to McKinsey & Company - leaving only 40% for real, productive work.

Dropbox is a great way to streamline team communications and cut down on the time employees waste on the non-productive aspects of their position and, in combination with a platform like Salesforce, customer service can return as the primary focus.

Watch this webcast for more information on how Dropbox and Salesforce work together to integrate workflows.

Vendor:
Dropbox
Premiered:
Dec 31, 2018
Format:
PDF
Type:
Webcast
Language:
English
Already a Bitpipe member? Login here

Download this Webcast!