Top 10 Considerations for Getting Started with VMware Virtualization
You know that if your virtualization project goes well, you can reduce costs and increase efficiency and availability but, what if something goes wrong?
Without a thorough plan problems will pop up, leaving you with crippling downtime and data loss that not only hurts those within your organization, but will also have a lasting negative impact on customer relations.
Continue on to this exclusive whitepaper to uncover 10 critical considerations that will ease the transition to a virtualized environment. Here are the first five:
- Prepare to move from the physical to virtual
- Ensure hardware and operating system compatibility
- Use traditional storage vs. virtual storage
- Size and manage shared storage
- Address security and compliance concerns
- And five more…