This resource is no longer available
This global study shows CIOs expect total IT expenditure to increase by only 1.8 per cent, and roughly 50 per cent less than they did in 2012.
Operational expenditure will rise to 70 per cent of budgets in 2013 while capital expenditure growth will stay flat.
The IT Budget Benchmark Report is based on CIO forecasts in more than 180 companies across the globe, representing over £32 billion in IT spending.
- IT capital and operational spending forcasts
- Operational spending by industry
- Mandatory v Discretionary spending
- IT spending priorities
- Information and collaboration spending
- Mobile application spending plans
- Cloud spending plans
Click on the button below to download this report
CEB identifies the best business solutions to challenging functional and IT management problems facing CIOs. Its solutions are vendor independent and sourced from a vast executive network that spans the C-suite.