Thomson Reuters Unleashes New Products with a Shared IT Infrastructure Built on NetApp
Thomson Reuters, a company that combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to the financial, legal, media and other markets, is all about putting the right knowledge into the right hands. To do so, however, the company requires a flexible, scalable IT infrastructure capable of keeping up with the company's high availability and reliability needs.
This case study outlines a recent development in the company's legal research service, which is used by 98% of the largest firms in the U.S. today. In this study, you'll learn about the infrastructure technologies and solutions Reuters' implemented in order to successfully engineer this enhanced search platform, and learn about the benefits it brought the company, which include:
- Enable non-literal searches of 5 billion documents
- Search 50x more data with 2x faster results
- Speed time to market with automated cloud testing
- Deliver 24/7/365 service availability
- Avoid $65M in new data center costs & use 25% less power