CARCO Delivers Higher Customer Satisfaction and Saves $1 Million with NetApp
Founded in 1977, Holtsville, New York-based CARCO Group Inc. and its three divisions provide investigative, fraud detection, and risk mitigation services to large corporations, producing more than two million reports each year.
CARCO needed to improve availability and manageability of IT infrastructure to offer customers better, faster access to information at a lower cost.
This case study explores how CARCO deployed NetApp unified storage to support their virtualized infrastructure and file workloads. Read now to learn how CARCO realized:
- Elimination of nightly production backup window
- Greater than 99.9% availability with 10-minute recovery point objective
- 30% faster time to market for internal applications
- Up to 50% less disk space used
- Payback in less than one year