Automating business processes in Oracle environments
In this latter part of a two-part e-guide series, readers will discover how batch jobs are connected to business processes, and will examine business process automation in Oracle-specific environments. In addition, find out when batch is appropriate for managing business processes, and when a more manual approach might work best.
This e-guide explores:
* Why organizations should connect batch jobs to business processes
* The pressure IT shops get from executives to connect batch processes to their business value
* How to respond to requests for more automation and savings through business process automation
* Features of Oracle and third-party business process automation tools
* How using business process automation can help IT shops adhere to certain standards, and why it matters