The New Status Quo: Zero-Day and Targeted APT Attacks
Cybercriminals are becoming more aggressive and successfully evading signature-based defenses leading to 95% of today's networks compromised.
Don't be the next headline -- IMF, Citibank, RSA, Sony, Epsilon, Lockheed and many others have been attacked. These attacks simply bypass traditional signature-based defenses such as NGFW, IPS, AV, and Web gateways. Learn how you can stop them before they compromise your network and gain access to critical data.
During the webcast, Dr. Wang of Forrester Research and Ashar Aziz of FireEye will provide insight on data breach incidents and how to protect your company from cybercrime.
View this webcast to learn more about next-generation threat protection including:
- The new threat landscape and how attacks are changing
- Why firewalls, IPS, antivirus, and Web gateways aren't enough
- Keeping your data safe with a data breach detection strategy
- Forrester recommended 90-day action plan for protecting your enterprise
- Complete protection against advanced attacks using FireEye solutions