What’s New in Windows Server 2008 R2: Active Directory, Group Policy and Terminal Services
While not the vast overhaul that Windows Server 2008 was, Microsoft still made several enhancements to its latest server OS - Windows Server 2008 R2. In this presentation transcript, IT author Jonathan Hassell walks you through some of the key changes made to R2 in three key areas: Active Directory, Group Policy and Terminal Services.
Topics covered include:
- Inside the new AD Directory Services management console
- What to expect from the AD Recycle Bin
- The latest PowerShell cmdlets for R2
- Enhancements to Group Policy Preferences
- The new Remote Desktop Services Connection Broker