Investing in IP Phones: How to Control Costs, Now and Later
Businesses that use voice over IP (VoIP) service and IP phones gain many advantages.
No wonder desktop IP phones are used by more than a third of small and medium-sized businesses surveyed in Europe and North America.
To make the best investment—for now and the years ahead—answer seven key questions:
- Is HD voice important?
- How many lines are needed? Where will the phone be used?
- What will the phone need to do?
- Are the features easy to use?
- What VoIP system will you use now? In the future?
- What security do your phones require?
- What technical support will you need?