Automating Fax and Email Orders into SAP to Complete Your E-Vision
In your vision of 100% electronic sales order processing, what will you do about orders that come in via fax or email and end up getting pushed around the office on paper? This new white paper gives an overview of key considerations for implementing a solution to automate fax and email orders (plus EDI, web and other order sources) into your SAP system. Highlighting the advantages of an all-in-one platform approach versus maintaining a complex mix of different applications for imaging, workflow and archiving, this paper outlines how you can eliminate the time, cost and errors of manual order processing while consolidating resources to simplify your SAP landscape. Also included is a summary of how BASF integrated fax and email order automation with its existing IDoc architecture to make every customer an "e-customer."
- Critical success factors for automation of fax and email order processing
- Must-have capabilities of a fax/email-to-order solution
- Different levels of automation, from simply quitting paper to full data extraction
- How the technology works with SAP applications
- Outcomes of fax and email order automation