Best Practices for Integrating Mac OS X into Active Directory
The full benefits of directory services can only be realized when all desktop, notebook, and server systems are integrated into the same network infrastructure.
With the built-in capabilities of Mac OS® X you can integrate Macs with Active Directory in a way that fits best with your environment. This means that Mac computers work with Active Directory in much the same way that Windows clients do. Every AD system is unique, but you can get started by watching this seminar to learn how to:
- Integrate Mac OS X systems with an Active Directory environment
- Utilize the Active Directory plug-in built into Mac OS X
- Manage policy and learn where it can be stored
- Configure home directories, even for mobile users
- Explore the differences between Mac OS X client and Mac OS X Server
After watching the seminar, your Apple Authorized Reseller can talk more with you in greater detail regarding integrating Macs into your Enterprise.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.