Strategies for Boosting Website Performance
Consumers expect rich, flawless interactive online experiences from every website they visit – whether the site is an Internet storefront or your corporate web presence. But how do you balance site performance with a dynamic, engaging user experience? And how do you keep costs in check while protecting brand equity online?
Join Limelight Networks VP of Strategic Alliances, Adam Wray, Senior Product Manager, Ken Iversen, and Integration Consultant Lead, Derek Boonstra as they discuss key strategies for cost-effectively boosting site performance without compromising on user experience.
This webcast covers:
- Strategies for increasing visitor engagement and loyalty
- Top five tactical list for optimizing site delivery
- Exploration of different models for infrastructure management: private CDN, outsourced hosting, co-managed delivery
- Case study examples of companies improving site performance and the resulting impact on business objectives
- Health Check – recommendations for improving origin performance, content monetization, and site architecture