Cloud Computing in Perspective
Many CIOs recognize the power of cloud computing and are looking to implement the technology in their own IT realms. But with all the noise in the market about cloud computing, how do you know where to begin? By understanding the underlying service-related delivery requirements that are needed, you can successfully take full advantage of cloud computing technology for your enterprise so that you can improve service delivery to the business. Here are some questions to help you get the process started:
- How do I determine and implement the right cloud computing strategy for my organization?
- What services should I offer via the cloud to my customers?
- Which services should I source externally versus build internally?
- How are my service levels being managed?
- How do I protect my investment now and in the future?
- How can I manage the cloud environment?