Presentation Transcript: Why Small Businesses Should Think Outside the Box When Choosing Endpoint Security Solutions
Endpoint security issues simply can't be ignored, regardless of the size of the organization. The selection and deployment of the right solution from a credible vendor is a key factor in whether a company's efforts are successful in protecting their IT infrastructure from new threats and vulnerabilities. For small enterprises, this means giving deliberate consideration to selecting the best endpoint security solution for their current problems, rather than defaulting to "traditional" endpoint security vendors.
In this presentation transcript of the webinar "Why Small Businesses Should Think Outside the Box When Choosing Endpoint Security Solutions" you’ll learn why "bigger isn't necessarily better" when it comes to selecting an antivirus vendor. Join Aberdeen Group's Derek Brink, and Sunbelt Software's Alex Eckelberry, for an in-depth overview of research findings from Aberdeen’s recent "Sector Insight" study, including the solution selection criteria valued most highly by small companies. Plus, Brink and Eckelberry will explain why Sunbelt Software was cited as an excellent endpoint security solution vendor that offers big benefits to organizations seeking to prioritize endpoint security while optimizing limited resources.
Read this presentation transcript to:
- Learn what it means to think outside the (red/yellow) box.
- See why software “bloat” aggravates the endpoint security problem
- Understand the leading investment drivers made by small enterprises in protecting their endpoints
- Discover why there has been a rapid adoption of VIPRE Enterprise across small and medium size businesses.
- Hear a case-in-point example of how a financial institution solved management and performance inefficiencies by switching from a bloated endpoint security solution to VIPRE Enterprise.