Presentation Transcript: Navigating B2B Integration Options for Oracle E-Business Suite
Effective business-to-business (B2B) integration -- including EDI and non-EDI cases -- is essential to the viability of nearly every company. Choosing the right B2B integration strategy can save months of implementation time and expenses in a single project, and make accommodating future needs far easier and less disruptive.
But for companies that use Oracle E-Business Suite, EC Gateway, and XML Gateway, the trade-offs inherent in different B2B integration options are harder to see than with other enterprise resource planning (ERP) projects.
This presentation transcript examines the main B2B integration options facing Oracle E-Business Suite users and explains how to maximize B2B effectiveness and flexibility. Read this transcript and learn:
- Which B2B integration capabilities you have - and may not have - as an Oracle EBS user
- Requirements you should think about now, before taking on your next upgrade or B2B project
- The B2B integration options available to you, and what trade-offs they impose
Who should read this transcript
- ERP project leaders and team members
- IT executives and managers responsible for B2B integration decisions
- IT practitioners looking for ways to streamline and simplify the integration of trading partners, applications, data and services