Presentation Transcript: Is SaaS the Future of Enterprise Security?
The exponential growth of malware variants is overwhelming traditional defenses. Threats are now more sophisticated, and the Web has become a primary attack vector most businesses are not yet prepared for. Compliance and data leakage are a growing concern, and the economic downturn is causing every organization to re-evaluate its spending on personnel and IT resources. These factors and others leave security experts questioning the practicality of current endpoint and managed service security applications.
In this presentation transcript of the videocast "Is SaaS the future of Enterprise Security?" you will learn the benefits and drawbacks of SaaS security. You will learn:
- How the threat landscape and defense mechanisms have evolved
- Advantages and trade-offs of deploying a SaaS solution
- Value of Security SaaS for small, mid-sized and enterprise businesses
- How SaaS differs from cloud computing
- What assurances customers should expect from providers
- Details of a typical SaaS deployment
- What's on the horizon for SaaS and security
Read this transcript to learn about the evolution and future of SaaS in terms of Enterprise Security.