Simplifying Business Integration: Presentation Transcript
Complexity in business integration can be a serious impairment to any SMB, or even large company, in today's economy. It does so by:
- increasing costs and consuming staff time
- ongoing changes becoming more difficult
- increasing the frequency of errors that can further increase cost and jeopardize revenue
Business integration has grown more complex over the past ten years, with things like the increasing uptake of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), the emergence of services and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), software or service integration, and extended supply chains that require integration with less technically sophisticated partners using spreadsheets and flat files and other sorts of proprietary content and communication methods.
On top of that, there's the already existing application, data, and legacy B2B and SaaS integrations that add to the burden of business integration for just about every company.
Read this Presentation Transcript of the “Simplifying Business Integration” webcast that focuses on three key issue questions:
- What are the key factors that increase business integration complexity?
- What are some strategies for making business integration simpler?
- How can these strategies be put to work?