The Top 12 Most Difficult Active Directory Management Tasks
This paper explains the top 12 Most Difficult Active Directory Management Tasks and provides solutions for making them easier.
The top12 Most Difficult Active Directory Management Tasks are:
- Ensuring proper Active Directory auditing and analyzing its logs.
- Enabling proper logging in support of compliance regulations.
- Securing Active Directory and the roles of its users.
- Ensuring consistency in provisioning centralized configurations.
- Managing users, their passwords, and their personal information.
- Account deprovisioning.
- Extending the reach of Active Directory into other environments.
- Migrating to Active Directory.
- Troubleshooting and finding root causes to problems.
- Managing and ensuring successful backups.
- Restoring Active Directory objects after an accidental deletion or update.
- Restoring Active Directory after a disaster.