Best Practices for Database Security and Compliance
According to Forrester, "Database auditing and real-time protection have become necessities ... to meet regulatory compliance requirements and mitigate risk against various types of threats to enterprise databases."
Attend this live Webcast with Forrester Principal Analyst Noel Yuhanna to learn about best practices for protecting enterprise data from both external hackers and insiders such as privileged users and disgruntled employees.
Register now for "Best Practices for Database Security and Auditing" on Feb. 13th at 2PM EST and 11AM PST, and you'll gain practical insight on how to:
- Recognize the most common insider threats and how to prevent them
- Implement granular access controls to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data
- Implement best practices for database auditing and real-time protection
- Deploy automated controls for SOX, PCI and data privacy
- Evaluate vendor solutions
- Guardium, an IBM Company
- Feb 13, 2008, 14:00 EST (19:00 GMT)