Boeing 787: Global Supply Chain Management Takes Flight
A major challenge in manufacturing and production processes is ensuring that all partners have access, visibility, and control to the latest demand information. Companies must find new ways to manage complex processes across multiple supply chain tiers, facilitate effective collaboration with partners while automating processes. Discover Boeing's use of a supply chain management solution and how to provide end-to-end management of the order, inventory, and planning processes executed across multiple tiers of supply partners allowing you to:
- Eliminate latency in communicating demand/supply changes and change impacts across partner tiers.
- Ensure continuity of supply while minimizing supply distributions.
- Improve on-time delivery and ship-to commit date with end customer.
- Provide global visibility to all partners.
- Reduce total manufacturing costs by leveraging best price and value partners globally.