This webcast identifies the trends towards the outsourcing of business and technology processes, and how that can increase systemic and operational risk within an enterprise. The webcast will outline how a mixture of policy, procedure and technologies can mitigate the threats posed by hackers. Attendees will learn how to implement a robust risk management framework, including penetration testing within current outsourcing arrangements. Attendees will also understand:
- How and why to conduct penetration testing as a best practice.
- Whether your company has layered security as outlined in a Twelve Layer Matrix
- If your service provider has incidence response plans.
- Why it is critical to ensure affiliates/subcontractors to your primes are secure.
In this webcast, Tom Kellermann, VP of Security Awareness will attempt to outline a risk management strategy for mitigating cascading risk in a digital world.
- Core Security Technologies
- Apr 26, 2007, 18:00 EDT (22:00 GMT)