DB2 9 Unveiled: Overview and New Enhancements
This white paper covers several of the new enhancements in DB2 9 and how they transform traditional, static database technology into an interactive, vibrant data server. See how the features work, their usage and learn the functionality and benefits you can derive from DB2 9 to:
- Unlock the potential of XML with performance and development time/cost savings from pureXML.
- Reduce data storage requirements by up to 80% and improve overall system performance.
- Reduce administrative costs with adaptive memory management and automatic storage management.
- Reduce risk of unauthorized access with an innovative label based security model
- Improve developer productivity with new Developer Workbench and support for new breed of agile applications
- Simplify deployment, improve performance and minimize administration of SAP deployments