IT Systems  >   Communications Systems  >   Telecommunications Carrier Systems  >   T-Carrier Systems  >  

T1 Lines

RSS Feed    Add to Google    Add to My Yahoo!
T1 Lines Reports
 
How Enterprise-Class Services Integrate with Real Companies
sponsored by Comcast
PODCAST: Discover why one of your peers chose Enterprise Services from Comcast to fulfill their need for a high-speed connection between their primary site and disaster recovery site.
Posted: 06 Mar 2013 | Premiered: Dec 31, 2012

Comcast

4 Cloud Myths That Stand in the Way of Collaboration
sponsored by Box
WHITE PAPER: This resource dispels 4 cloud myths that prevent effective collaboration and cross-enterprise communication. Inside you'll see how you can move towards a more modern way to work, and break through stagnation in your collaboration strategy.
Posted: 03 Oct 2016 | Published: 03 Oct 2016

Box

IT's Guide for Securing and Managing Business Content
sponsored by Box
EBOOK: This paper introduces a partnership that enables you to deploy seamless and secure collaboration, syncing, and productivity enhancing capability.
Posted: 27 Sep 2016 | Published: 27 Sep 2016

Box

Simplify, Digitalize, Transform - Mastering the Chaos of Complexity
sponsored by Optus
RESEARCH CONTENT: This IDC report explores the concept of "digital simplification" and how to achieve it. Uncover the 7 key initiatives that can substantially reduce complexity and drive the value of IT, including partner for success, standardize the IT infrastructure, embrace DevOps to drive closer collaboration, and 4 more.
Posted: 01 Nov 2016 | Published: 30 Sep 2016

Optus

VCE VxRail ™ Hyper-Converged Appliance: Cost and Maintenance Advantages
sponsored by Dell EMC and Intel®
WHITE PAPER: This white paper breaks down eight key reasons for the move to hyper-converged appliances, as well as a comparison between these new systems versus the benefits of older BYO systems. Also, engage in the results from a cost analysis and management complexity evaluation aimed to make the decision process easier.
Posted: 20 Oct 2016 | Published: 20 Oct 2016

Dell EMC and Intel®

Converged System Revs Up App Performance
sponsored by IBM
VIDEO: Make infrastructure deployment easy, efficient and versatile: Tune into this brief video to discover how integrated, converged infrastructure delivers faster and more reliable execution of business apps with the versatility to adapt as priorities change.
Posted: 21 Oct 2016 | Premiered: 31 Jul 2015

IBM

Service Integration: Should You Do It Yourself or Outsource?
sponsored by ServiceNow
WHITE PAPER: This white paper explores how service integration and management (SIAM) creates a consistent service integration layer and delivering seamless user experiences. Discover the pros and cons of building an in-house SIAM function vs. outsourcing to a SIAM partner.
Posted: 01 Nov 2016 | Published: 01 Nov 2016

ServiceNow

IT Service Management Blueprint: No-Fear Legacy ITSM Migrations
sponsored by ServiceNow
WHITE PAPER: Access this white paper to explore how to implement modern, cloud-based ITSM easily and cost-effectively. Discover migration best practices that will help you accelerate your most important services with automation, streamline delivery, create consumer-like service experiences, and more.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 | Published: 02 Nov 2016

ServiceNow

The Platform Transformation: How IoT Will Change IT and When
sponsored by PTC
EBOOK: This O'Reilly Media report explores key considerations for future-proofing elements of the IT stack and smoothing the transition to IoT components. Discover how IoT initiatives are expected to affect various layers of the IT stack, including data management, APIs, IoT apps, analytics, and more.
Posted: 07 Nov 2016 | Published: 17 Aug 2016

PTC

What's the Best Way to Handle External Security Auditors?
sponsored by Dell Software
EGUIDE: A survey conducted at RSA Conference 2015 found that only about 68% of IT pros are honest with security auditors about the occurrence of incidents—leaving 32% in a decidedly gray area of ethics. Make the most of the audit process by learning 3 issues to consider when employing external security auditors.
Posted: 10 Oct 2016 | Published: 05 Oct 2016

Dell Software
 
 
Visit WhatIs.com - a knowledge exploration and self-education tool about information technology.

About TechTarget:

TechTarget provides enterprise IT professionals with the information they need to perform their jobs - from developing strategy, to making cost-effective IT purchase decisions and managing their organizations' IT projects - with its network of technology-specific Web sites, events and magazines

All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2016, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement