Privacy pros in the know aren't waiting for Brexit – they're preparing for GDPR

Privacy pros in the know aren't waiting for Brexit – they're preparing for GDPR

Cover

In a survey of privacy professionals at more than 200 UK organisations, a convincing 94% report they are making preparations to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, even though the UK may need to create its own new data protection law after it leaves the European Union. Notably, only 6% say they are waiting to see what post-Brexit data protection laws will be in the UK.

Vendor:
ComputerWeekly.com
Posted:
18 Jul 2017
Published:
18 Jul 2017
Format:
PDF
Length:
3 Page(s)
Type:
Research Content
Language:
English
Already a Bitpipe member? Login here

Download this Research Content!

By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.

You also agree that your personal information may be transferred and processed in the United States, and that you have read and agree to the Terms of Use and the Privacy Policy.