What threat intelligence can and can't do for security programs

Get Smart About Threat Intel Tools and Services

Cover

Only 6% of organizations don’t use threat intelligence, and of the remaining 94% that do, 71% saw improved visibility into threats.

Access this handbook to discover how threat intelligence tools can be a phenomenal addition to your security posture; they just can't be your entire security posture.

Discover:
• What global threat intelligence can and can’t do for security
• How to mitigate threat intel and analytics mistakes
• How to boil down threat intel metrics to attain actionable data

Vendor:
SearchSecurity.com
Posted:
27 Feb 2017
Published:
20 Feb 2017
Format:
PDF
Length:
17 Page(s)
Type:
eBook
Language:
English
Already a Bitpipe member? Login here

Download this eBook!

By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.

You also agree that your personal information may be transferred and processed in the United States, and that you have read and agree to the Terms of Use and the Privacy Policy.