This resource is no longer available

Vendor Analysis: Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing

Cover

Enterprise file synchronization and sharing (EFSS) is critical today as enterprises become more distributed and more mobile.

But which system to go with? By 2018, 70% of EFSS destination vendors will cease to exist, having been acquired or put out of business, and the remaining 30% will evolve to support the digital workplace or modernize corporate data infrastructures.

This Gartner Magic Quadrant analyzes 13 top EFSS vendors, and details how small and midsized companies can now choose from a range of cloud-based content collaboration systems, as well as programs to monitor data infrastructure.

Vendor:
Box
Posted:
30 Sep 2016
Published:
05 Aug 2016
Format:
PDF
Length:
40 Page(s)
Type:
Research Content
Language:
English

This resource is no longer available.