This resource is no longer available
Everything you need to know about mobile management
A truly effective approach to enterprise mobility in 2014 satisfies the demands of modern end-users, who demand anytime/anywhere/any-device access to data and applications, while affording enterprise IT the ability to control IT service delivery without adversely impacting one’s existing infrastructure.
This EMM seminar provides this perspective.
Join Jack Madden – revered blogger, recognized expert, author of the definitive book on mobile and EMM entitled “Enterprise Mobility Management: Everything you need to know about MDM, MAM, & BYOD” and frequent keynote speaker on all things mobility-related – for this in-depth seminar.
Attendees of this session will learn to:
- Manage the flood of non-Windows apps and non-corporate approved devices while still giving users the services they demand.
- Determine the tools and best practices most appropriate for securely delivering your data and applications to mobile users
- Objectively evaluate the pros and cons of different EMM techniques - including remote apps, web apps, and operating system enabled MAM
- Assesses different mobility management scenarios
- Effectively manage today’s mobility headaches in the face of escalating user demands/expectations
- Evaluate the most effective techniques for eliminating mobile vulnerabilities
- Manage end-user risk, including how to implement and maintain an acceptable end-user mobile policy
Make sure you don’t miss out on this informative session.