69-Page Special Report: Managing Storage for Virtual Environments – A Complete Guide
69-Page Special Report: Managing Storage for Virtual Environments – A Complete Guide: Exclusive: 69-Page Storage for Virtual Environments Report
It's not uncommon for storage admins to have difficulty with certain aspects of managing storage for virtual environments. Tasks such as dealing with a growing infrastructure, managing storage I/O capacity and effectively using new management features can be overwhelming.
Fortunately, in our new 69-Page Special Report: Managing Storage for Virtual Environments – A Complete Guide, our experts outline nearly everything you need to know for successful virtual server storage management, with topics that cover:
- 5 tips to better manage your virtual servers
- Common mistakes to avoid when managing storage for virtual environments
- 10 ways to improve virtual server storage
- Top tools and methods for enterprise storage management
- Managing storage in Hyper-V and vSphere
- Best practices for managing storage in a virtual Citrix environment
- Understanding storage management with vSphere 5 implementations
- And much more
This exclusive guide is only available to those who participate in our Storage for Virtual Servers research program, designed to help us better understand the current trends around virtual server storage management today.